Saturday, June 14, 2008

CHEW FU PHAT...SERIAL FIXER

As a lazy (but effective!) DJ, I often find myself hearing a track, making scrunchy fists and looking up to the heavens while pleading "Oh! If there was just a more BANGIN'ER version of this!"

Yes, "bangin'er" is a now a word, and Cobrapants realizes that yes, creating her own loops so she can just do it on the fly is...only weeks away and not that freakin' hard.

Whatever.

The point is, when I GET to that point, CHEW FU is always there to rescue me. There's not a refix of his I can't throw down with good results. Sense of humour, good taste, it's no wonder he's the king of Palms Out.

Thumbs up for CHEW FU!

Go to Chew Fus Phat's MySpace!
Make sure to hit up the blog section to download the "Summer Fixtape".


Courtesy of Palms Out:
Go Girl
GoGirl_ChewFuFix_1.mp3

1 comment:

REFIXX said...

Yo glad you like that fix fam!!stay freshhhhh..cheww fuuu