Saturday, July 12, 2008

TERRY POISON

Usually I get annoyed by cute voiced smart named chicks that rap like they don't give a shit and bands that list a bunch of high fashion cities as their location. In this case, I however, I must beg to differ.

Meet Terry PoisonFour sexy gals with enough balls to list the names of their stylists (cool!)..hailing from Oslo, Paris and Tel Aviv. I first heard the remix for their track "24 Hours To Go" I'm posting below, but when you peep their myspace page, you find some really developed melodies and some pretty tight arrangements, all in covered in a satisfying sugary layer of dirty sparkly production.

I am an incurable Euroslut, so...two thumbs up! If you like Peaches, Yelle, Lady Tigra, Le Tigre, hot girls dancing around in AA boycut briefs...well, get with Terry Poison!
urs_AstonShuffleA-BombRemix_.mp3
Terry Poison "24 Hours To Go" Aston Shuffle RMX

No comments: