Sunday, January 17, 2010

DAVID GUETTA & POSSIBLE WILL.I.AM IDENITY CRISIS????



So, after a slew of DJing gigs at the gay bar, I'm shamefully enjoying half of the David Guetta album "One Love". I've always (and perhaps wrongly) lumped the majority of Guetta fans in the Homo and Guido camps (in depth Jersey Shore post to follow)...and I'm not saying that as a bad thing. In fact, I'm a little queer at times, so it makes sense. Thank you boyz, for showing me half the way.

Anyhow, one of my favorite tracks "I Wanna Go Crazy" features Will.I.Am What's kinda weird is that he seems to be channeling his inner Divine. Decide for yourself.

DAVID GUETTA & WILL.I.AM "I WANNA GO CRAZY"


DIVINE "JUNGLE JEZEBEL"


I also enjoy the subject matter, where Will tells us of his desire to get with a Suicide Girl. I did once, in Portland. Her name was Stormy, and she was too hot. Good times. You can find her photo on the ever so handy "Scene Sluts By State" website.

1 comment:

Jacalicious said...

Hello my guilty pleasure. I deleted the track "tonights gonna be a good night" though before I burned the CD. Because that song is the worst song ever recorded.

Lately I've been loving up the house music. Perhaps I should blame it on "the economy".