Friday, February 19, 2010

THE NEW HOT CHIP ALBUM IS AWESOME

I can't stop playing it. It makes me so happy. It's perfect for keeping pep in my step on the crosstrainer at the gym...and also for languid makeout sessions. So down with it.
Sadly, the vid won't embed, so click thru for the awesome fisheye lens crazy perspective visuals.
WATCH "ONE LIFE STAND" VID

I think I'm gonna paint my livingroom like that. I was so wrong to think horizontal stripes would look odd.


Also. I found my glasses. They're gonna be ready next week. I didn't go with Super frames because when I tried them on...they were fucking massive for my little face. Like, stupidly massive. Beyond the pale massive. So I've opted for a more tasteful and proportioned variation from the Oliver Goldsmith "Legacy Collection". I realize I sound like a self absorbed hipster douchebag when I write like this, but man, if you saw my current sad excuse for eyewear, you'd forgive my excitement. The frames I chose are this awesome smoky grey clear plastic. They make me feel like a young hot Anna Wintour. Yes.

1 comment:

Jacalicious said...

cuuute. i need new glasses too. this makes me jealous.