Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CAN I SMELL YO DICK???

Surely you've heard it. Or of it. Much debate rages about this tune. Let's have a listen, shall we?


Now, usually I'd be all up and into this kinda thing. Nobody supports strong willed foul mouthed female musicians more than Cobrapants. Buuut, there's just something about this track that bugged me...and I couldn't put my finger on it. A lot of people are touting this tune as the ultimate in feminism. I don't see it. To me, it's a crying shame that she HAS to smell Playa's dick. The sad little piano lick and plaintive whine of Riskay makes it even more pathetic. See, MY song would go more like "If I Got Reason To Smell Yo Dick I'm Taking The Houses, The Cars, The Bank Accounts Or At Least Fuckin' Yo Ass Up. Permanently."

Much better song, I think.
At any rate, it's been signed by veteran Danny Glass, who brought us artists like Vanilla Ice, Kittie and Baha Men. I see the connection here.

It seems appropriate to post a novelty song, on this First Day of April, so enjoy your Riskay...

I'll be over here listening to this instead...

ixft.J-Cast_A-Clay_LeeMajor_.mp3
What A Fool Believes (Chew Fu Hustle Song Refix)
J-Cast, A-Clay & Lee Majors vs. The Doobie Brothers

Happy April Fools!
xo
Cobrapants

No comments: