Monday, May 5, 2008

KANYE...SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Although completely hypocritical, I'll start this post with..."What's the use of having a blog if you can't say what's on your mind?"...lol. I know it's mean to make fun of someone who lost their momma but the moratorium is over on that. Kanye's latest published blog rant deals with a mediocre review of his recent show...

"FUCK ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY I'M SICK OF YALL SHIT!!!
05.02.2008

“Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try to throw yall to cents in? Yall rated my album shitty and now yall come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, fuck you and the whole fucking staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists. I just wanna know when was the last time you enjoyed yourself. If you can't have fun and loose yourself at this tour it's a good chance you're a very miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you guys. Your job forces you to not have fun anymore. Grab a drink, holla at some nice girls, and party bitch!!! You don't know shit about passion and art. You'll never gain credibility at this rate. You're fucking trash! I make art. You can't rate this. I'm a real person. I'm not a pop star. I don't care about anything but making great art. Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me... BOW!!! This is not pop, it's pop art! Chris Willman, kill yourself!”"


This is the original post, apparently Kanye had misgivings and later removed the "kill yourself" (not very hardcore for an emcee, eh?) and fixed some spelling errors.
Photobucket
Note to Kanye..an average emcee deserves an average grade. You're the guy who deep down inside, knows he's totally mediocre at best and shoots off his his mouth to compensate. I think they call it "short man" syndrome? Anyone who insults another artist at an awards show by crashing their moment, and then scant months later, co-opts their sound is...a douchebag trend jumper no matter how you slice it. I only hope Frenchie is laughing their asses off behind your back while they cash the cheques.

When is Andre 3000 going to come back and save us all from this shit?

I'd post an mp3 but it's all unlistenable.

No comments: